Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: System Test Engineer Journeyman – Secret
Job Location: Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB), Joint Base Andrews (JBA) and the Pentagon Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Position opening for a System Test Engineer to provide technical support in the areas of IT planning, solution specification/design, implementation, testing and target architecture development. The System Test Engineer will support the 844th communications Group at three locations to include; Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB), Joint Base Andrews (JBA) and the Pentagon. This includes supporting the Air Force District of Washington (AFDW) and Headquarters Air Force (HAF) customers on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet domains. The qualified candidate will have knowledge of information technology and commercial solutions; and experience designing and testing technical solutions.
- Develop test requirements, methods, and test solutions from requirements flowed down as part of the systems engineering team.
- Perform hands-on integration & testing of complex subsystems across all interfaces
- Develop and execute subsystem and/or system-level test plans/procedures and associated test readiness reviews.
- Perform test data reduction, analysis, and test reporting; analyze failure data for trends, systemic issues, and reduction/elimination of test escapements.
- Support development of acceptance test procedures, production test plans, and test documentation from design requirements.
- Excellent ability to create test strategies; an intuitive understanding of where and how COTS/GOTS applications will fail
- Proficiency in test data management and testing automation experience
- Stellar oral and written communication skills, and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at least IAT level II, e.g. Security+ CE.
- Currently possesses one or more of the following: VCP, VCP-NV, VCP-DTM, CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, AWS SA
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Microsoft Server experience (2008R2, 2012 & 2016)
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Management
- Experience with Storage Area Networks
- Experience Network Monitoring tools (SolarWinds, SCOM, vROPS)
- Experience with DISA STIGs, Air Force MTOs, TCNOs and other guidance
- Knowledge of DoD and/or USAF systems engineering processes and procedures
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with a ticketing system such as Remedy
- Experience working with VMWare virtual environments
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.