Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Develops documentation of new or existing program, as required
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Conducts/supports complex Level 1, 2, and 3 testing to qualify systems for Range operations.
- Supports the efforts of all technical support personnel for assigned projects Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated capability to brief project information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects.
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- Two or more years of experience in software engineering and programming.
- Proficient with C, C++, and Java languages.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux (Red Hat and GNU) based computer systems and components.
- Experience working with virtualization systems (VMware).
- Experience working with design and coding languages. Experience working with software design principles.
- Experience working with computer hardware.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Current Security+ CE certification or ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of start date.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.