KIRA Training Services
Real Property Specialist
USAF Academy, CO
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide real estate/real property management and accountability support for all DoD and AF RP under US Air Force Academy control; includes updating/managing the AF authoritative RP database, acquisition, disposal, utilization, and in/out grant services.
- Oversees/conducts physical inventory program executed annually on 20% of assets (33.3% for historical assets). Ensures data base, capitalization costs and other critical RP data for facilities are updated
- Coordinates with CAD/GIS to conduct annual boundary inspection and ensures RP records are updated
- Participates in final facility inspections (beneficial occupancy) to validate Interim and Final DD Form 1354, Real Property Transfer and Acceptance, data; coordinates its processing to ensure accurate capture of assets
- Oversees/conducts the annual Existence & Completion (E&C) inspections program and ensures any resultant updates are made to Real Property records; validates Key Supporting Documentation
- Works towards achieving 100% Finance Improvement and Audit Remediation (FIAR) compliance
- Conducts monthly MICT reporting and other self-inspection programs
- Provides Space Utilization program support to the government Facility Space Planner (FSP). Validates/Provides Real Property data for FSP use. Researches and prepares documentation for Facility Space Planner use with customers, Facility Board Working Group (FBWG), and Installation Facility Board (IFB) for approval. May assist with space inspections to ensure used as assigned; ensures databases and real property folders are updated; and provides Real Property expertise to FSP
- Conducts Excess Facilities and Land program. Identifies and obtains IFB and higher headquarters approval, as appropriate, to dispose, repurpose, or use for enhanced use lease opportunities; updates database
- Manages Real Estate Ingrant and Outgrant Services program. Prepares, evaluates, and staffs grants for approval and ensures they remain current. Ensures compliance inspections on each grant is conducted annually to validate terms and conditions are met.
- Oversees Facility Use License (FUL) program. Ensures proper use of USAFA facilities or land, requests are processed in a timely manner, are tracked, and executed as license states
- Oversees/Conducts facility and infrastructure project design reviews for real property impacts and provides comments to project manager
- Oversees Work Request Review Panel process to ensure real property impacts are addressed
- Populate, maintain, and update data and reports in database system(s)
- Conduct and participate in meetings and information exchange with base and higher headquarters staff
- Researches and facilitates Real Property issues and maintains real property’s file plan as a records custodian
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- Real Property Specialists shall have at least one (1) year experience in Air Force Real Property, Real Estate Instruments, Real Property Accountability, and Space Utilization.
- Specialist shall also have completed (or be able to complete with-in first year of employment) and provide certificate of completion of AFIT course WMGT 424 – Real Property Management Course.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must be able to successfully complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (Tier 1) background check.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check .
- For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.