Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
KIRA Training Services
Real Property Specialist
USAF Academy, CO
Non-Exempt l Union
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide real estate/real property management and accountability support for all DoD and AF Real Property (RP) under US Air Force Academy control; includes updating/managing the AF authoritative RP database, acquisition, disposal, utilization, and Ingrant/Outgrant services.
- Participates in physical inspections of facilities and updates the RP database.
- Coordinates with CAD/GIS to conduct annual boundary inspection and ensures RP records are accurately updated in the GIS data.
- Participates in final project inspections (placed in service/beneficial occupancy) to validate completeness of property transfer and updates the RP database with all changes to include all capital improvement to government assets.
- Oversees/conducts the annual Existence & Completion (E&C) inspections program and ensures any resultant updates are made to Real Property records; validates Key Supporting Documentation.
- Conducts monthly self-inspection reporting for the Real Property Office.
- Provides program support for Space Utilization program to the government Facility Space Planner (FSP). Validates/provides Real Property data for FSP use and may assist with space inspections.
- Conducts Excess Facilities and Land program. Identifies and obtains higher headquarters approval as appropriate to dispose, repurpose, or use for enhanced use lease opportunities.
- Manages Real Estate Ingrant and Outgrant Services program. Prepares, evaluates, and staffs grants (licenses, leases, permits, and easments) for approval and ensures they remain current. Coordinates invoicing for rent with Grantee’s.
- Participates/Performs compliance inspections on each grant annually to validate terms and conditions are met.
- Oversees/Conducts facility and infrastructure project design reviews for real property impacts and provides comments to project manager.
- Participates in Work Request Review Panel/Board process to ensure real property impacts are addressed.
- Researches and facilitates Real Property issues and inventory accuracy.
- Maintains real property’s file plan as a records custodian.
- Conduct and participate in meetings and information exchange with internal/external customers and higher headquarters staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Successful candidates will have experience with real estate or other types of formal contracts; prior experience with Air Force or other DoD Real Property departments is desired but not required. Shall have at least one (1) year experience in Air Force Real Property, Real Estate Instruments, Real Property Accountability, and Space Utilization.
- Specialist shall also have completed (or be able to complete with-in first year of employment) the AFIT course WMGT 424 – Real Property Management Course.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Thorough knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must be able to successfully complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (Tier 1) background check.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check, for positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
- Performs all assigned duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and directives.
- Displays courtesy and skill in dealing with internal and external customers, coworkers, and management.
- Accurately maintains and updates records toe enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Follos up on suspense items to ensure timely completion.
- Consistently produces quality products and service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete all training within required timeline.
- Perform all work in a safe and secure manner.
All conferences, workshops and seminars as deemed necessary by the supervisor or the position. Completes all safety, anti-terrorism, fire extinguisher, asbestos awareness, and any other local, state, federal, installation required, and any other training deemed necessary by the supervisor or position.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid short term disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life, long term disability, and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.