Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
******Position is contingent upon contract award********
$175,000 – $200,000
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the contract through overall life-cycle management.
Responsibilities include direct oversight of operations and maintenance, business management, and quality/safety functions.
- Physically present on site during normal working hours and available to meet with personnel designated by the KO at the base within thirty (30) minutes during normal working hours and within one (1) hour at all other times.
- Must be able to negotiate and execute modifications with customer up to $150,000.
- Provides cradle to grave oversight, direction, and management of the contract.
- Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversees all financial activities including managing project profitability and loss control to ensure maximum productivity.
- Works closely with collective bargaining leadership and members to include negotiation of collective bargaining agreement (CBA) with unionized workforce.
- Provides oversight of contract modification and negotiation.
- Works closely with supervisors and lead technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting the contract.
- Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company and customers plans, mission, and vision.
- Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
- Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer interface, and other business functions.
- Manage base operations and maintenance.
- Act as the POC for the government customer and provide information back to the company.
- Provide updates and track contract milestones.
- Address government concerns and make corrections.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ten (10) years of experience with managing large-scale DoD or Federal programs with Facilities Maintenance or Civil Engineering.
- Recent experience within the last three (3) years, must show experience as a project manager managing large, complex, service-type, performance-based government contracts.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited university in engineering, business administration/management, or a closely related field required.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) required.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Certification as a facility manager preferred.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidance.
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues are critical to the success of this position.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Hospital Indemnity Plan.
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D.
- Employee paid voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, and AD&D for dependents.
- Vacation, Sick Time, and PTO Plan.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.