Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Location: Blackstone, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
T&H Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Office Manager position provides daily oversight and direction of business operation support functions for the FASTC project site.
- Support the human resources requirements to ensure overall success at the project site.
- Provides contract management support in documenting contract modifications.
- Assist in overseeing administrative management of all subcontractors.
- Prepare and review operational reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Work with department supervisors/managers to develop efficient workflow for office administrative functions.
- Provides oversight and direction in records management. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Provide regular reporting to senior management and corporate leadership regarding office administrative/business operation matters as appropriate. Promptly redirect issues and/or concerns as they arise to the appropriate party.
- Select appropriate method(s) from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals.
- Provide customer service support through answering telephones, direct calls, and take messages. Effectively communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Provide new hire onboarding support (e.g. scheduling calls with Human Resources, scheduling training, etc.).
- Assist personnel and management in weekly timekeeping requirements (e.g. timesheet entry).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in accounting, business management, finance or a related discipline preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in office management operations providing the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the position.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background, drug screen, and motor vehicle review.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing high quality customer service.
- Government contracting experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays. in an indoor or outdoor environment with frequent exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Demonstrate leadership by modeling desired behaviors appropriate to the work environment and adhering to the company values, vision and operating principles.
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and directives.
- Display courtesy and skill in dealing with internal and external customers, coworkers, and management.
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Accurately maintain and update records to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Follow up on suspense items to ensure timely completion.
- Consistently produces quality products and service.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining quality performance.
- Perform all work in a safe and secure manner.
- Complete all training within required timeline.
- Demonstrate dependability in all aspects of work.
- Must be able to carry out oral and written instructions in an acceptable manner.
- Must follow prescribed standards of dress, hygiene, and conduct while representing the company.
- Resolve problems promptly with minimal adverse impact on functional operation.
T&H Services offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.