Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Network Routing Design Engineer Senior
Job Location: Quantico, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: None
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems.
• Perform general Local Area Network (LAN)/Base Area Network (BAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) administration.
• Schedule conversions and cutovers.
• Evaluate and design communication hardware and software, troubleshoot LAN/BAN/WAN and other network related problems.
• Perform Capacity and Demand Management activities in accordance with the USMC Circuit Management processes.
• Support traffic analysis and traffic shaping design plans.
• Monitor and optimize directory services replication speed.
• Design the capabilities and features that allow end users to for access of internal and external web content via Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and HTTPS protocols.
• Design capabilities for caching and proxy, to include control of content accessed through proxy (Filter by category, allow policy application scheduling, and apply updates of automated filter categories from a Government approved industry provider).
• Assist with the development and integration of identity and access management requirements and monitor security updates in accordance with Government policies.
• Develop, update, track, and perform Internet Protocol (IP) scheme and address management.
• Design, Develop and Integrate network routing utilizing Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortage Path First (OSPF) routing and Virtual Routing and Firewall (VRF), and perform network security utilizing Virtual Routing and Firewall (VRF), Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Access Control List (ACL), Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), and Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2 VPN).
• Oversee Rights Management Services for administrators, users, and groups.
• Design Anti-malware, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) inspection solutions.
• Design application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and LAN.
• Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
• Design and integrate multivendor solutions utilizing Cisco, Juniper, Brocade and other vendor technologies.
• Experience with performance, design, configuration, and testing of complex large-scale computer networks.
• Experience with Navy/Marine Corps, DISA and Joint interoperability of network design, integration and implementation.
• Expert knowledge of Domain Name Server (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) filtering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field*
• Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
• IASAE II Certification
• Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification.
• Must possess professional-level certifications in one or more technology related vendor solutions such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Service Provider, Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP), or equivalent Certification, or demonstrate sufficient experience in lieu of certification.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.