Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: General Maintenance Worker – EFM
Job Location: Fort Carson, CO
Pay: $24.28/hr PLUS from $7.42-$9.75/hr Health & Welfare
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
T&H Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This position performs general preventative maintenance on building equipment such as air handlers, condensers, pumps, motors, exhaust fans, air compressors and air dryers. The position requires practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in various construction trades. Work will include replacing filters, cleaning coils, replacing belts, pumps and motors, water remediation, cleaning of mechanical rooms as well as changing batteries in locks and smoke detectors. Employees will be required to work on top of buildings, in mechanical rooms, in crawl spaces, etc. to do routine maintenance. This requires but is not limited to carrying ladders, being in small spaces over periods of time, and being able to work at all heights.
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or formal vocational/technical training in a variety of building and/or utility trades.
• Each complete year of accredited college education in a related field may be substituted for the equivalent number of years of required experience.
• Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation. For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & ADD
- Employee paid voluntary life & AD&D for dependents
- Accrued Vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.