Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Services
Job Title: Electronics Tech III (Instrumentation Systems)
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Labor Category: Non- Exempt – SCA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Maintains all Large Area Tracking Range Participant Instrumentation Packages (LATR PIP), and Iridium systems/sub-systems and associated equipment. Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems that typically cannot be solved by referencing manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on all LATR PIP, and Iridium subsystems and associated interface equipment. Maintains, repairs, inspects, and troubleshoots systems equipment or components using electronic test equipment such as multimeters, spectrum analyzers, computer analytical equipment, and specialized test equipment (LATR portable test units) to perform complex troubleshooting, isolate malfunctions, and repair equipment to the component level when possible. Extensive equipment handling and administrative processing to prepare/deliver equipment to meet exercise requirements. Documents maintenance actions in IEMS, various logbooks, and databases. Performance of Flightline/Equipment support requirements during exercises at remote locations. Some extended travel required for exercise support
- Maintains asset control on all equipment and completes DD1149s for equipment issue.
- Installation of instrumentation equipment and associated cabling using a variety of hand tools on various participant platforms
- Fabricates unique power and RF interfaces to allow installation and operation of equipment for non-standard exercise participant platforms
- Equipment delivery, travel to delivery points
- Learn and function in a secondary mission position
- Three years’ electronic maintenance in the following areas:
- Digital/analog signal processing
- DC power supplies
- Test equipment
- RF signal processing (VHF, UHF, and microwave)
- Low voltage AC equipment
- Antenna systems
- Primary and secondary power equipment
- Experience with Naval weapons systems, radars, and tactics desirable
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- GPS Receiver testing
- Able to life and carry 50 pounds (LATR Equipment)
- Willing to work in all weather
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid certification.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.