Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Falls Church, VA; DFW, Texas; Remote
$25.96 – $32.55
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This position will be a key member of the local and global payroll team supporting 1500+ employees. You will be working cross-functionally across many time zones in support of THTBC global operations processing payroll for assigned projects. The Payroll Admin will be an individual who has a natural intellect curiosity, strong analytical skills, the ability to flex easily between tactical and strategic work, and the desire to drive process improvement. This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute payroll strategies across multiple subsidiaries.
- Oversee, prepare and process weekly, semi-weekly, and bi-monthly payroll for 1500+ employees.
- Work closely with HR on requested changes.
- Process new hires, terminations, employee changes, benefits and tax administration using ADP Workforce Now.
- Audit timesheet in Deltek T&E to ensure charge codes/pay types are properly recorded.
- Process timesheet corrections in Deltek T&E and Costpoint.
- Balance payroll information between systems to ensure accuracy of payroll disbursements.
- Support and assist employees with concerns or questions regarding payroll and system troubleshooting inquiries.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Experience with process payrolls in an organization with at least 1000 employees.
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll systems to include understanding of payroll processing and payroll tax laws.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now.
- Experience with Deltek T&E and Costpoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, various spreadsheets, and automated payroll systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation. The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.