Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Job Title: Business Growth Coordinator
Job Location: Falls Church, VA
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Pay: $26.44- $31.25
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Business Development Coordinator will perform a broad range of coordination and administrative responsibilities in support of business development opportunity pursuits and activities.
- Conducts background research and competitor analysis, using GovWin and other business intelligence platforms, for specific opportunities and participates in assessments as needed. Updates and maintains business development-related information on knowledge management systems including SharePoint and other systems.
- Updates and maintains pipeline of opportunities.
- Serves as a liaison to other functional units and departments.
- May assist with proposal production and learn to draft portions of proposals for assigned opportunities as required.
- Conducts general market research on potential clients and competitors and contributes to identification of potential U.S. government (USG) opportunities. May also support non-USG business development efforts.
- Assist in tracking all opportunities under consideration via, GovWin, Sam, and other relevant industry forecasts.
- Organizes, participates in response-related meetings (internal and/or client), and captures meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Assists in performing competitive analysis, tracking industry trends, and maintaining extensive knowledge of market conditions. Researches and analyzes partnership development and possible competition.
- Works closely with all members of the Business Development Unit to complete assigned weekly/monthly tasks for the department.
- Supports the development of business development marketing materials including presentations, capabilities statements, brochures, and website content.
- Identifies conferences, networking events, industry days, and events of interest
- Works with program team to capture, store and update quantitative and qualitative project successes, lessons learned, and best practices.
- Maintains internal records by adhering to file structures and updates corporate capabilities, past performance references and other documents.
- Researches and analyzes historical data to support proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar type of role.
- Excellent writing skills, including ability to write under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong research skills including ability to efficiently gather, compile and synthesize relevant information.
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross functional and diverse proposal teams.
- Must be able to multi-task/meet demands of an unpredictable schedule of assignments and competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience a plus
- Expert in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Graphic design experience helpful but not required.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.