People are our Greatest Assets
KIRA’s employees share a dedication to perfection, a curiosity about the industry and about ways to bring innovation into it, and a dedication to their jobs and their duties. In return, we provide:
- The opportunity to use talents and expertise to the fullest extent
- The opportunity to affect, through participation and efforts, the realization of the company’s mission
- Compensation, benefits and rewards commensurate with their achievements and contribution to the success of the company
With project sites located coast-to-coast, we are always looking for talented individuals who are interested in joining our team. KIRA recruits for current and future positions.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all full-time employees.
What we offer our employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vacation, holiday and sick paid time off
- Life insurance/AD&D, STD, LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
For employment with KIRA LLC:
Please visit our Parent Corporation Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) website for other job openings.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability or if you have more questions call our Human Resource office: 303-402-1526